The multi award winning team at Strathfield Web Design specialise in Quality Web Designs, SEO services, Premium Hosting and Website Maintenance for businesses big and small
Small Business Web Designer
Strathfield Web Design is a professional web design agency that services small to medium size businesses.
Our team include award winning staff, who have been personally trained and qualified by Matt Raad, CEO eBusiness Institute – Australia’s leading training institute for digital marketing.
We are certified and highly skilled in all aspects of website development.
Our website services include…
- Quality Web Design
- SEO Services
- Website Renovations
- Website Maintenance
- Website Support
- Business Growth Strategies
Tailoring website builds to the unique needs of every client
We’re Fully Certified by
The eBusiness Institute
In conjunction with 6 years experience and professional training at The eBusiness Institute, we are fully certified in all aspects of web design and development, so you can rest assured your website is in good hands
We Get To Know You And Your Business
Strathfield Web Design places great importance on communication and getting to know you and your brand.
You are invited to contact us for a free website planning consultation.
It starts with us asking you questions, lots of questions, such as…
- Where do you currently get your leads from
- What is your highest profit product or service
- What are the 3 most profitable products/services you offer
- Who are your ideal customers
- What is your main call to action – phone ringing, walk ins
- What are your customers typing into Google to find you
- What problems do you solve for your customers
Along with building great websites, we strive to build long lasting, honest relationships with our clients.
Creating Quality Websites
Once we understand your business needs and goals, we get to work.
Firstly, we research your industry and competitors. That way we understand what your customers are typing into Google to search for your business.
The keywords and phrases we use for your website content have been thoroughly researched to give your business the best chance to rank in search engines.
Next, we design a functional and user friendly website. Whilst every business has its own style and personality, there are some things that all websites need.
Some of these important features are:
- WordPress Platform – The world’s leading website platform
- Mobile responsive – Your website will look good on any device
- Easy to navigate – Ensuring a positive user experience for your customers
- Optimised for Search Engines – Your website will attract customers from Google, Bing and Youtube
- Call to action – A clear next step on your website to encourage your visitors to engage with you
Now we put it all together with quality, keyword rich content and striking images or your own photos.
You can also add:
- Online payments
- Lead Capture forms
- Landing pages
- Appointment scheduling
If it can be added – we can put it there!
This is where you come in again. We want you to be 100% happy with your new website. You’ll then be asked to go over the website and if needed, make adjustments.
We take pride in our work and want to deliver a website that your customers will return to and gets you results. This is called Win/Win!
Finally, we hand over the website.
As part of our ongoing support we add video training tutorials to ensure you can confidently manage your site if you choose.
Alternatively, we offer ongoing website maintenance packages and SEO packages. This way you can get on doing what you do best and leave your website in trusted hands
Let’s chat about your website
Contact us for a free website design consultation by calling 02 9742 5635 or mobile 0424 941 904 or sending us a message